Veteran’s Benefits for Houston Elders
Benefits information for veterans’ aid and attendance and housebound benefits
Veterans and their spouses may be eligible for healthcare expense assistance.
To be eligible, the veteran must:
- Have been honorably or generically discharged.
- A person with a disability who has been restricted to using walkers or wheelchairs would need assistance and support from others on a daily basis.
- Meets financial requirements.
- You’ve served a day during an active war and have at least 90 days of service.
- A surviving spouse of a veteran may also qualify, as long as the veteran was still married to him or her at the time of death.
NOTE: A veteran cannot obtain Aid and Attendance or Housebound benefits at the same time, and he or she must be receiving a monthly pension in order to claim either of these perks.
Keeping You Well at Home
Call (281) 302-6293 or submit the form below for home care today!
Houston Home Health Care
Three simple steps to senior independence and peace of mind for you
SCHEDULE FREE IN-HOME ASSESSMENT
Our objective is to collaborate to create a personalized care plan that suits your needs.
COMFORT & FREEDOM AT HOME
Enjoy the company of a compatible caregiver and flourish in your own home.
Home Health Care Sugar Land, TX
Free Home Care Assessment
Our team is skilled and certified to meet the demands of our elders' care with an office staff and caregivers that share the empathy and compassion needed to treat them like family. Call us now for a free in-home care consultation so that we may improve your life or the lives of someone you care about.
PamCare Home Health & Wellness provides a complimentary in-home care evaluation:
- Assessing current care requirements
- Discussing daily routines and habits
- Explaining the expense of care
- Offering a unique care strategy
- Compiling a list of prescription drugs and health problems
- Performing a house safety inspection