The Pathway to Success
Great employees are the core of our business. To provide our clients with the best-in- class service, we strive to build a team of well trained, caring, and compassionate professionals. We hire caregivers who are adaptable, reliable, compassionate, and eager to serve our clients in the most professional manner.
As an employee of the PamCare team, you will undergo special orientation and training to become familiar with the needs of each of clients and our highly sought after white glove service. In addition to paid time off, we offer an exclusive benefits package and training programs to assist with career advancement and skillset development.
Employee Training Programs
PamCare offers free eLearning training tools to employees who want to enhance their skillset and advance their career. Our training portal offers Training for Caregivers, HHAs, CNAs and Clinicians
- RN-developed courses that focus on common compliance standards
- Tailored to meet your orientation and annual training requirements
- Blended learning options (online and in-person)
- 500+ course library with courses in Spanish, Russian, and Chinese
- Easy-to-use mobile app so employees can learn on their schedule
- Alzheimer’s/dementia training officially recognized by the Alzheimer’s
PamCare offers the following Apprenticeship Programs
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Certified Nurse’s Aide (CAN)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Training (Coming Soon)
- Business and Professional Etiquette Training